Senior Noteholders Information Section
In consideration for access to this Plastipak Holdings, Inc. ("Plastipak") private noteholder website, I certify that:
- I am an employee of a company that owns Plastipak private bonds, or an employee of a prospective investor in Plastipak private bonds or a securities analyst.
- I am not an employee or representative of any "Competitor" of Plastipak, meaning any of the top twenty-five worldwide plastic packaging container manufacturers.
- The user identification and password that I used to access this website were provided to me directly by Plastipak, and I have not been informed by Plastipak that my access to this website has been revoked or otherwise modified in any respect; I further certify that I have been and will continue to be responsible for protecting and securing my ID and password from unauthorized use, and that if I believe or have reason to believe that I have used this website in excess of my authorization or that there has been a breach of the security of my ID or password (including theft or unauthorized use), I will inform Plastipak immediately.
- I understand that my privilege to access this website is based on my firm's status as a private noteholder of Plastipak, or a prospective private noteholder of Plastipak or a securities analyst, and that my use of the website and all information contained therein is restricted as set forth in this certification and in the Indenture for Plastipak’s 6.50% Senior Notes due 2021 (the "Indenture"), and that use for any other purpose is explicitly prohibited.
- I will maintain the confidentiality of all information contained on the website (including any independent analyses or summaries thereof prepared by me as a result of this access), and I will not further disclose such information to any unauthorized person or entity (including, but not limited to, any Competitor), unless required or permitted by law or by the Indenture.
Agree Do Not Agree
Back to Investor Relations